Patagonia Bagual caters for student´s study tours. They will live a unique and authentic experience of being in Patagonia. Our main focus is teaching how to interprete nature , however , we also develop learning activities for survival, teamwork , cooking in the wild , horse training , rustic construction , telemetry , among others.
That is a total learning experience.
• Talk about safety procedures.
• Basic training in radiotelemetry and management of yagi antenna location on the troop field.
• Specialized Services Flora and Fauna, focused on the herd of Wild Horses Guide.
• Using observation team macrofauna (binoculars, monocular, tablets, etc.), mobile shelters and identification guides.
• temporary service Aerorescate Affiliation Torres del Paine.
• When it includes minors under 18, they must have permission from their parents or guardians